Thursday, July 23, 2009

Almost Weekend!

Can you believe page 8 of the Mary Wigham SAL is available already! Only one week to go, but still a lot of stitching to be done. I am making slow progress, but it is better than no progress at all! Since there are so many pages available, I decided to stitch the entire border first and will then fill the rest in. I also prefer to stitch from the bottom to the top, so I will now be able to do that with the rest of the design - I sure hope everything will line up in the end!
I have been seeing a lot about 'Christmas in July' on blogs, so before the month is over, I want to share this piece. I finished the stitching in time for last Christmas, but I never made it into a bell pull! I guess I'll end up having to ask my mom to do the finishing for me :) I stitched it on Millennium Blue linen by Zweigart and the chart is in the gorgeous Mill Hill book, Santa's Holiday.
Hope everyone has a great stitching weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Mary Wigham is beautiful.