Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Internet lives again!

Hello Blogging friends!  Oh my, I have been longing to do a post, but we have had such trouble with our internet connection, but it all seems to be sorted out for now.

I have been doing a lot of stitching and will show progress pics over the next few weeks, but firstly I want to show you the wonderful prize I received.  I won Lee Albrecht's Christmas draw at the end of last year and a few months ago the package arrived.  It was so much fun to receive a brown paper package!


Here is a look at the goodies inside.  A lovely magazine containing some Reticella work, postcards, Perle cotton, a Brazilian pin and some wonderfull organic soap!


Here is a close up of the small kits, they are so sweet and I absolutely love the Matrioska thread keep!


The main prize was this wonderful Hardanger Christmas Stocking kit - it is so beautiful!  Lee also included a calender, containing beautiful pictures of her work and kits.


The students from Lee's embroidery school also wanted to get involved in sending some gifts and I was lucky enough to receive this lovely package from Larissa.  She included a card, stunning dog print fabrics, sweet treats and some other goodies.


Look at this cute fabric - I love it!


This piece of fabric is also great and I love those buttons - she must know how much I love dogs!



Thank you so much to Lee and Larissa!  I appreciate these beautiful, thoughtful gifts so very much!

I have a lot of catching up to do on blogs and will also post some of my stitching updates soon.

Happy Stitching!

Michelle

9 comments:

Annie said...

Good to see you wired again!

Aren't you the lucky one to get all of those goodies! Enjoy the loot.

Michelle said...

Lovely to see you blogging again. Wow what wonderful goodies to receive. My trip to CapeTown draws ever closer xx

Lee Albrecht said...

Michelle
todos os presentes foram enviados para voce com muito carinho e amor. Guarde as lembranças de um dia feliz!
Voce faz parte aqui da Escola, mesmo morando na Africa do Sul. Um carinhoso abraço

Carol said...

That must have been so very frustrating dealing with internet connection problems, Michelle! I'm glad to see you back :)

And, wow, what a package from Lee! So many pretty goodies to add to your stash--enjoy!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Welcome back to the internet! What fantastic goodies you've received!!!

Erna said...

Hi Michelle,good to see you again, what a great parcel you received...Lovely fabrics and charts..
Hugs
Erna xx

Edit said...

Glad you are back :) and what a beautiful package you have received. I can imagine you were very happy when opening it :) It is always so exciting to received such packages :)

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fantastic package!

Vickie said...

Hello Michelle! I just became your newest follower. I am glad to have found you. What fabulous gifts you have received. I love the black and white fabric. :)